Dear Parents and Guardians:
We would like to warmly invite you to our 2017-2018 Spring Parents-Teacher-Student conferences. These conferences will give you the opportunity to discuss your child’s progress with their teachers.
To make these conferences the most meaningful, we strongly recommend that you bring your child with you.
Our conferences will be held at the following times:
- Thursday, March 8, 2018
- 5:00-8:00 PM: Parent Teacher conferences
- Friday, March 9, 2018
- 11:31 AM: All students will be dismissed from school.
- 1:00-3:00 PM: Parent-teacher-student conferences
This year, we will host workshops on the following topics:
- Understanding and accessing Pupil Path , UAMA’s online grading system
- Understanding your child’s Class Progress
- The 5 week project unit
- NYC Parent Surveys
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Parent Coordinator, Cecily Zayas at (718) 858-0249 ext. 8051.